What are you going to say next time you run into your ex or he calls you and takes you by surprise? Your heart may start racing or pounding loudly as you hear their voice for the first time in a while.
Not all relationships end well, in fact often things end badly. Whatever happened, running into your Ex can be awkward and make you feel uncomfortable, especially if they treated you poorly.
If you want to let your ex-know that you moved on, you don’t care, use one of our come snappy comebacks.
The funny thing is when you treat them mean, sometimes it keeps them keen. Some people are just attracted to people who aren’t available.
Top Ten Sarcastic Relationship Comebacks for your Ex
- I don’t make mistakes I date them.
- Ex means: thanks for the EXperience, our time has EXpired, now EXit my life.
- Yes, I’m smiling but you’re not the reason anymore.
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Sometimes you look at your ex and wondered why?
- I’m not really a bitch. I just play one in your life.
- I would tell you to go fuck yourself but I’m pretty sure you’d be disappointed.
- My knight in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
- Taking your ex back is like going to a garage sale and buying back your own crap!
- I used to be fucking stupid. But then I dumped him.
- What I like best about our relationship is your no longer in it.
Send your Ex a message with this mug
Let your EX know that you have moved on in a big way with this funny In Memory of when I cared mug. Sending this to your EX will bring a smile to your face. Order now
I am sure Gwen Stefani has a few things she would like to say to Cheater Gavin Rossdale
Gwen Stefani found out that Gavin had been cheating on her for three years with the family nanny. The singer found explicit texts between the nanny and Gavin on the family iPad. Yeah, just what you want your kids to find on the family device, nude pictures of the nanny.
More comeback lists you might like