We all know a toxic person; it could be your boring aunt Bertha or your moronic brother in law who has verbal diarrhea. Toxic people will give you unsolicited advice, make cutting remarks and try to manipulate you.
Dealing with such a toxic individual can be exhausting, challenging and is a complete waste of your energy. Life is short, try not to waste your time and energy on people who are constantly creating a problems.
These clever comebacks will let them know that you know that they are venomous, and are not interested in hearing their offensive comments.
Top Ten comebacks for Toxic People
- I expect the bullshit from you, but I never accept it!
- Remember when I asked for your opinion. Me neither!
- Getting in an argument with you is like getting arrested. Everything I say, can and will be used against me.
- I’m sorry but I didn’t order a glass of your opinion.
- Life’s too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
- Thanks, but I function better without unsolicited advice.
- I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life and how I should live it. Continue while I take notes.
- Before you start pointing fingers make sure your hands are clean.
- The problem with closed minded people is their mouth is always open.
- Counting other peoples sins does not make you a saint.
More comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for people who won’t respect boundaries
- Top ten comebacks for verbal bullies
- More comebacks you might like