We all know someone who appears to be your friend, who smiles at you and then delivers a zinger of an insult, leaving you speechless. What’s even worse, is they do it every time you see them, leaving you feeling ambushed once again by a nasty remark.
These top ten comebacks for verbal bullies will let the person know that underneath their shiny facade, you know that their comments are truly rotten. So checking them out now arms you to talk back immediately next time. Remember it’s not what you say but how you say it, best to deliver these snappy remarks with a smile on your face.
If you can think of an even better comeback for a verbal bully, do share and leave it in the comments below.
Top Ten Comebacks for Verbal Bullies
- You’re equal opportunity. You’re nasty to everyone!
- If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I’d fart.
- You should do some soul-searching. Maybe you’ll find one.
- Do you always mask insults with humor?
- You would think with all of your multiple personalities, at least one would be likable!
- You may die of constipation because you’re so full of shit!
- Who ate your bowl of sunshine this morning, thundercloud?
- I’m not saying your stupid, I’m just saying you have bad luck when it comes to thinking.
- I’m not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one.
- Before you judge me make sure you google yourself.
Donald Trump Verbally Bullies Rosie O’Donnell on Twitter
Donald Trump and Rosie O’Donnell have been feuding for years. Both are known to be argumentative and engage in spats. Both are rich and powerful, it is hard to believe that they really don’t have better things to do with their time!
Trump has brutally insulted Rosie publicly in his tweets. Sure, you may think thinks bad thoughts about somebody but do you really need to say this to the entire world?
Rosie is crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb – other than that I like her very much! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) – 11 Jul 2014
I feel sorry for Rosie ‘s new partner in love whose partner in love whose parents are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with @Rosie–a true loser. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 14, 2011
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) 14 Dec, 2011
More top ten comeback lists you might like
Got any comments, questions or tips for dealing for dealing with a verbal bully? Share them in the comments below.