Top ten comebacks for people with rude children
We have all seen them, bratty kids whose parents will not step up and tell the kid to behave. Here is a top ten list of snappy comebacks that you can use on parents of rude children.. These comebacks are light enough that the person will still be speaking to you afterwards, yet give you peace of mind as you “judo” their comment back to them. Best to say these in a joking way, with a smile on your face.
- Do not handicap your children by making their lives too easy.
- If Helen Keller could be taught manners, what’s wrong with your kids?
- When I was I kid, we didn’t have behavioral disorders. It was called being a brat.
- Your kid makes me want to OD on birth control.
- Call me when your kids have grown and you’re an empty nester.
- I’m sorry your kids were born normal but have been turned into brats by bad parenting.
- Spare the rod and end up with a spoiled brat with a sense of entitlement that demands instant gratification.
- Your kid is NOT tired or hungry. Your kid is a little brat and you’re responsible.
- You should quarantine the kids to their bedrooms…they have obviously been infected by the ‘brat’ virus.
- Everyone talks about leaving a better planet for the kids. Let’s try to leave better kids for our planet.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for for complainers
- Top ten comebacks for rude strangers
- More comebacks you might like