We’ve all met a fake friend, someone who’s nice to your face and then turns around and stabs you in the back. It is hurtful when you see who your friend really is, someone who is only around when it’s convenient for them.
Fake friends expect you to drop everything and cater to their needs, they take advantage of others and don’t have your back.
Here are some great comebacks for the traitor, who only acts as your friend when they want something from you.
Top Ten comebacks for Fake Friends
- I hope that bus you threw me under swerves and hits you on the sidewalk.
- I’d rather have an enemy that slaps me in the face than a fake friend who stabs me in the back.
- Fake friends are like shadows, always there at your brightest moments. But nowhere to be seen during your darkest hours.
- Revenge, I’m too lazy. I am going to let karma fuck you up.
- Friends are like boobs. Some are big, some are small. Some are real and some are fake…..
- Some people come into your life as blessing as others come as life lessons.
- Enemies are better than fake friends.
- True friends will always find a way to help you. Fake friends will always find an excuse.
- Honesty is better than sugar coated bullshit.
- If you’re absent during my struggle, don’t expect to be present during my success. …
Say it with a T-shirt
More top ten comeback lists you might like