We have all met them, the guy or girl who won’t stop talking and thinks that they know it all. Whatever you say, they know better or claim they done better blah, blah, blah.
There is nothing worse than getting cornered at a party by a know it all, who offers al sort s of unwanted advice.
They discount other people’s comments and suggestions because theirs are better.
If you don’t want to listen to the know it all warble on, try one of our clever comebacks below.
Top Ten Comebacks for Know it Alls
- Unless your name is Google stop acting like you know everything.
- Since you know it all, you should know when to shut the f**k up.
- You would argue with a fence post.
- Being right isn’t nearly as important as knowing when to shut up.
- Rather than us agreeing to disagree why don’t you just be quiet.
- Try being informed instead of being opinionated.
- Everything we hear is an opinion not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective not a truth.
- Open your mind not your mouth.
- Since you know everything, then you know you’re an asshole.
- I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life and how I should live it! Continue while I take notes.
More top ten comeback lists you might like