We’ve all had that terrible feeling of being shocked when you find out that somebody we consider a friend, has been talking about you behind your back. If you have had a friend share your confidential information with others, STOP sharing your secrets with them immediately.
Here are a list of top ten comebacks you can use to let the person know if they have something to say, they should say it to your face.
If you have an amazing comeback, share it in the comments below.
Top Ten Sarcastic Comebacks for People Talking Behind Your Back
- While you’re talking behind my back, feel free to bend down and kiss my ass.
- My back is not a voicemail, say it to my face.
- I don’t worry about those who talk behind my back. They are behind me for a reason.
- If you have a problem with me call me. If you don’t have my number you don’t know me well enough to have a problem.
- If you are talking behind my back clearly my life is more interesting than yours.
- If you have a problem with me, don’t talk to me. Problem solved.
- I’d rather have an enemy that slaps me in the face than a fake friend who stabs me in the back.
- There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that’s not being talked about.
- I pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it just means I’m two steps ahead.
- It doesn’t bother me that you talk about me behind my back. What pisses me off is you don’t get all the facts right!