Most schools have a few mean kids who can be nasty! Here is a top ten list of snappy comebacks you can use at school, and you wont get in trouble if the teacher hears you. These comebacks should leave the nasty kids a little startled that someone snapped back.
Top ten comebacks kids can use at school
- Where’s your off button?
- Unless your name is Google stop acting like you know everything.
- You should use glue stick instead of Chap Stick.
- I’ve been called worse by better.
- I don’t hate you, I’m just simply not excited about your existence.
- If you’re waiting for me to care, you better pack a lunch. It’s gonna be a while.
You would be much more likable if it wasn’t for that hole in your mouth that noise comes out of.
- Is your drama going to have an intermission soon?
- I make my haters my motivators!
- If you can’t be kind, then be quiet.
More comeback lists you might like