It can be scary to make a big life change or try something new. We should all be open to experiencing new things, otherwise, we will live in a very small world, a prison of our own making. For someone people when they pass there won’t be much of a change, other than they stop breathing.
In the past, every time we tried something new it was scary at first, and then it became easier.Remember when you learned to walk you fell over, tripped but you got up and you just kept going. Imagine if you gave up when you were learning to walk, you would still be sitting around today.
Here are some supportive words of wisdom you can use to encourage someone to get out of their comfort zone.
What to say to someone afraid to try something new
- Making a big life change is scary. You know what is even scarier? Regret.
- Allow yourself to be the beginner. No one starts off excellent.
- Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try.
- The real risk is doing nothing,
- You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.
- Take risks: If you win you will be happy. If you lose you will be wise.
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Remember: Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Great things never come from comfort zones.
Via A Z Quotes
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- What to say when things don’t work out as planned
- Top ten comebacks for judgmental people
- More comebacks you might like
Get snappy comebacks delivered to your inbox
Got any comments, questions or tips for what to say to someone who is afraid to try new things? Share them in the comments below.