What to say to someone afraid to try something new
It can be scary to make a big life change or try something new. Here are some supportive words of wisdom you can use to encourage someone to get out of their comfort zone.
- Making a big life change is scary. You know what is even scarier? Regret.
- Allow yourself to be the beginner. No one starts off excellent.
- Every accomplishment begins with the decision to try.
- The real risk is doing nothing,
- You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.
- Take risks: If you win you will be happy. If you lose you will be wise.
- In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Remember: Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Great things never come from comfort zones.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- What to say when things don’t work out as planned
- Top ten comebacks for judgmental people
- More comebacks you might like
(Visited 652 times, 1 visits today)