We have all met the dream killer, the person who loves to slam other people’s dreams and goals. The naysayer loves to criticize others, yet they themselves aren’t willing to put themselves out there and take any risks.
Here is a top ten list of snappy comebacks that you can use and let the person know you’re keeping your dream.
- You say I dream to big, I think you think too small.
- I’m not going to let someone who gave up on their dreams talk me out of mine.
- People are limited not by their ability but by their vision.
- If you don’t build your own dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.
- If you dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.
- Are YOUR excuses more important that your dream?
- You won’t get anything unless you have the vision to imagine it.
- People too weak to follow their own dreams will always discourage others from following theirs.
- Dreams come a size too big so we can grow into them.
- The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
Victoria Beckham has faced a lot of critics as a pop star and fashion designer
Whether you love Victoria Beckham or you hate her, you at least have to admire how she pursues her dreams. She started off as a pop star, who was the least talented member of the spice girls. Beckham shared, “They used to turn it off my mic and just let the others sing.” She elevated her fame by marrying David Beckham, a football legend.
Victoria Beckham quietly reinvented herself as a hard-working fashion designer. She started a line of ten dresses and started creating an empire with revenues over 70 million a year.
Victoria has faced many critics, she doesn’t listen and keeps going pursuing her dreams.
Via A Z Quotes
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- What to say when things don’t work out as planned
- Top ten comebacks for someone who makes negative comments
- More comebacks you might like