What to say to someone going through a challenging time
When someone close to you is going through a difficult time, as we all will at some point in our lives, you want to support them and help them see that things will get better. What can you say to someone who is going through a difficult period and is feeling discouraged? Below is a top ten list of great things to say to inspire and lift someone up.
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
- Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- Not to spoil the ending for you but everything is going to be OK.
- If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it.
- When shit happens, turn it into fertilizer!
- Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place.
- Life is like a roller coaster, you can either scream every time there is a bump or you can throw your hands up and enjoy the ride.
- If we all threw our problem in a pile and we saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
- God only gives you what you can handle. Apparently, he thinks you’re a bad ass.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
(Visited 3,297 times, 9 visits today)