We all go through challenging times and experience ups and downs. Most of us can cope with one thing going wrong in our life, but with two or three things go wrong at once, it can be harder to cope.
The difficult periods of our lives is what shapes us and help us to grow, and then move on to bigger and better things. You don’t develop strength and backbone sitting at home watching Netflix.
Below is a top ten list of great things to say to inspire and lift someone up.
Ten kind things to say to someone going through a hard time
- Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
- Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly.
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.
- Not to spoil the ending for you but everything is going to be OK.
- If God brings you to it, he will bring you through it.
- When shit happens, turn it into fertilizer!
- Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place.
- Life is like a roller coaster, you can either scream every time there is a bump or you can throw your hands up and enjoy the ride.
- If we all threw our problem in a pile and we saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
- God only gives you what you can handle. Apparently, he thinks you’re a bad ass.
Via A – Z Quotes
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- What to say when things don’t work out as planned
- Top ten comebacks for someone who makes negative comments
- More comebacks you might like
Got any comments, questions or tips for helping someone going through a challenging time? Share them in the comments below.