What to say to someone who feels unpopular
We’ve all felt more popular at certain times in our lives than others. Here are some comforting words for someone who feels unpopular.
- Life is about finding people who are your kind of crazy.
- Your value doesn’t decrease on someone’s inability to see your worth.
- You don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends you can be certain of.
- Not caring what people think is one of the best decisions you will ever make.
- Whatever you do good or bad people will always have something negative to say.
- People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it has anything to do with you.
- People are going to judge you anyway, so forget everyone and just be yourself.
- If you constantly have to put in effort to be friends with someone, that friendship isn’t worth it.
- Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back. They are behind you for a reason.
- Some people come into your life as blessing as others come as life lessons.