These are things I wish I had known sooner rather than later. Follow these 10 tips and your future is golden.
Ten things every teenager should know
- Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- You become like the five people you spend the most time with. Choose carefully.
- All great achievements require time.
- The only limits that exist are the ones in your own mind.
- Ask yourself, will this matter a year from now?
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Your life is your message to the world. Make sure it’s inspiring.
- In school you are taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.
- Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
- Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.
(Visited 750 times, 1 visits today)