What can you say to a friend is who always worrying what others will say? How about “most people are too busy thinking about themselves to worry too much about you”. Life is way too short to worry what others think of you. Why don’t you have fun and give others something to talk about!
What to say to someone who worries what others think
- Stop letting poisonous people spoil your happy life! BLOCK, DELETE & FORGET!
- A tiger doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of a sheep.
- What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you.
- You wouldn’t worry so much about what people thought of you, if you knew how seldom they did.
- The greatest prison people live in, is the fear of what other people think.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Not worrying about what other people think is one of the best decisions you will ever make.
- The unhappiest people in the world are those who care the most what other people think.
- Don’t let the opinions of other people consume you.
- People are going to judge you anyway, so forget everyone and just be yourself.
More comebacks you might like
- Top Ten comebacks for blamers
- What to say to someone who feels overwhelmed
- More comebacks you might like