It can be really hard to find the words to say to someone who continually doesn’t respect your personal boundaries, whether it’s a good friend or a family member. Have one of the comebacks below ready for the next time they cross the line. Remember, what you will allow is what will continue.
Comebacks for someone who won’t respect boundaries
- No means no, now let it go.
- I’m sorry you got offended that one time you were treated the way you treat everyone all the time.
- I know, I know, I stood up for myself, I’m such a bitch.
- Givers have to set limits because takers rarely do.
- WHAT part of NO don’t you understand?
- Please cancel my subscription to your issues.
- You have a right to your opinion and I have a right to ignore it.
- I think it’s funny that people who treat you like crap get offended when you do the same to them.
- Saying yes to happiness means learning to say no to people that stress you out.
- Your inappropriateness knows no boundaries.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for for complainers
- Top ten comebacks for judgmental people
- More comebacks you might like