It can be difficult to end a friendship no matter which end of the breakup you are on. Sometimes people need to move on from bad friends and make room in their life for new better friends. Here are some great words to say to someone who needs to move on.
What to say to someone who needs better friends
- People may not always tell you how they feel about you but they will always show you. Pay attention.
- Life is like an elevator, on the way up, sometimes you have to stop and let people off.
- Life is like monkey bars – you have to let go if you want to move on.
- Sometimes it not that people who change, it’s the mask falls off.
- Not everyone will make it to your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life.
- There are some people you have to love from a distance
- Sometimes you have to move on from certain people. If there meant to be in your life they will catch up.
- Just because you miss someone, doesn’t mean you need them back in your life. Missing is just a part of moving on.
- If you can’t figure out where you stand with someone, it might be time to stop standing and start walking.
- Learn to let go. Not everyone is meant to stay in your life.