Have you ever met someone who starts blaming everybody around them when something bad happens? Some people just don’t like to accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong in their life, and it can get pretty tiresome to be around a blamer for long periods of time. If you get tired of the blaming behavior, here are so things you can say to get your message across loud and clear.
Top Ten Comebacks for a Blamer
- If everywhere you go there’s a problem.. Guess what?
- No really, it’s adorable when you blame everyone but yourself.
- No one is coming to save you. This life of yours is 100% your responsibility.
- Take responsibility for your actions. You only look like a fool when trying to blame other people for your behavior.
- When you blame others you give up your power to grow.
- Some people create their own storms and then get upset when it rains.
- If you’re tired of a drama in your life, just quit being the actor.
- You give yourself credit for your happiness and accomplishments, yet you have a list of people to blame for your bitterness and failures.
- When people point fingers at others they should remember that they have four fingers pointing back at them.
- Reap what you sow and own it!
More top ten comeback lists you might like
Got any comments, questions or tips for dealing for dealing with a blamer? Share them in the comments below.