We’ve all met them — judgmental people who think they’re always right about everything and everyone else is wrong. To arrogant people like this, anything anybody does is never right or quite good enough.
Judgemental people be exhausting to be around, spreading their doubt and fear, criticizing others and their dreams. After spending time with the person, you can leave questioning your own life choices and direction.
Don’t listen when a limited person projects their opinion about your life. In 1919, Walt Disney was fired from the Kansas City Star because, his editor said, he “lacked imagination and had no good ideas.” If Walt had listened to the editor who fired him, the world wouldn’t have Mickey Mouse or Disney World.
It may seem like a judgemental person is making a judgment about you, what it really is a projection of their own reality, their ability and it has nothing to do with you.
If you ever get tired of the judgemental comments, you can holler some of these snappy comebacks right back at them.
Top Ten Comebacks for Judgmental People
- It’s so funny how the people who know the least about you, have the most to say.
- While you were busy judging others, you left your closet door open and a lot of your skeletons fell out.
- You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later . Right now, I’m busy enjoying my life.
- Before you judge my life, I suggest you take a good look at your own life.
- Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect.
- If God has a problem with the way I live, let him tell me not you.
- Don’t judge me. I was born to be awesome…. not perfect.
- When you judge another you do not define them, it defines who you are.
You’re the stereotype of someone always complaining about stereotypes.
- Don’t judge my path if you haven’t walked my journey.
Via AZ Quotes
More comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for verbal bullies
- Top ten comebacks for rude strangers
- More comebacks you might like
Got any comments, questions or tips for dealing for dealing with a judgemental person? Share them in the comments below.