We’ve all met them — judgmental people who think they’re always right about everything and everyone else is wrong. To arrogant people like this, anything anybody does is never right or quite good enough.
Judgemental people be exhausting to be around, spreading their doubt and fear, criticizing others and their dreams. After spending time with the person, you can leave questioning your own life choices and direction.
If you ever get tired of the know-it-all, you can holler some of these snappy comebacks right back at them.
Top Ten Comebacks for Judgmental People
- It’s so funny how the people who know the least about you, have the most to say.
- While you were busy judging others, you left your closet door open and a lot of your skeletons fell out.
- You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later . Right now, I’m busy enjoying my life.
- Before you judge my life, I suggest you take a good look at your own life.
- Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect.
- If God has a problem with the way I live, let him tell me not you.
- Don’t judge me. I was born to be awesome…. not perfect.
- When you judge another you do not define them, it defines who you are.
You’re the stereotype of someone always complaining about stereotypes.
- Don’t judge my path if you haven’t walked my journey.
Via AZ Quotes
More comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for verbal bullies
- Top ten comebacks for rude strangers
- More comebacks you might like