Dealing with annoying people is an inevitable part of life. There will be times you need to stand up for yourself and times when it is better to walk away, after all, you don’t have to attend every argument you are invited to.
Difficult people usually have the same behaviour around other people, not just you. You can start wondering why this is happening to you, but it is their problem and they probably have many difficult relationships in their life.
If someone is continually bothering you it is important to set boundaries and let the person know. You can let know what you find acceptable and what you don’t and what you are not willing to tolerate.
Here are some snappy comebacks to let the person know you just want to be left alone.
Top Ten Comebacks for People who Keep bothering You
- Please do not disturb I am disturbed enough already.
- Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you.
- How do I block you in real life?
- You’re like a hemorrhoid, a pain the ass who won’t go away.
- If I throw a stick, will you go away?
- No…you’re not bothering me. In fact, I stopped listening to you about 10 minutes ago!
- You go girl! And don’t comeback!
- Don’t think of it as goodbye. Think of it as a chance to stop bothering me.
- Go away, I’m too sober to deal with you.
- Please go away I’m introverting.
Say it with a T-shirt
Do you need to send someone is your life a message? Send your message with a funny t-shirt.
More clever comebacks you might like
- How to answer if someone asks if you are you ignoring them?
- What to say when someone says they’re mad at you
- Check out our top ten lists