For some reason, strangers feel comfortable making particularly outrageous comments to moms about their kids and parenting skills. It seems like no mother is immune from these intruders, who offer up their unwanted parenting advice to their unsuspecting victims.
These people may mean well, but if you get tired of it here are a few snappy comebacks.
- Thanks for the unsolicited advice about how to raise my teen. Call me when you actually have one.
- Next time I need an unsolicited and uninformed opinion I will know where to go.
- I love unsolicited parenting advice, especially when it comes from someone who doesn’t have children!
- Unless your name is Google stop acting like you know everything.
- Unsolicited advice is like somebody singing out of tune. Nobody wants to hear it.
- I don’t base my decisions on advice from people who don’t have to deal with the results.
- Just because you raised a kid doesn’t mean you should be giving parenting advice….
- I didn’t realize you were an expert on my life and how I should live it! Continue while I take notes.
- If your kids didn’t eat bugs, or grunt himself into oblivion, I would probably take your parenting advice more seriously.
- When did you get a PHD in parenting?