We all have days when we feel incredibly overwhelmed by everything we need to accomplish. Below are some comforting words to help someone put things in perspective when they are feeling overwhelmed.
- You don’t have to solve all the problems today.
- You don’t have to go fast. You just have to go.
- Keep calm, nobody else knows what they are doing either.
- Sometimes our stop doing lists needs to be bigger than our to-do list.
- Focus on progression not perfection.
- When you feel like quitting remember why you started.
- Be gentle with yourself, you’re doing the best you can.
- You don’t’ have to figure everything out at once.
- When life seems overwhelming keep calm and carry on.
- You can do anything, not everything.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for people who make negative comments
- Top ten comebacks for complainers
- More comebacks you might like
(Visited 9,027 times, 2 visits today)