Do you know someone who always has something to complain about? They go on about the morons they have to work with, their crazy family and of course they are never accountable for being part of the problem. Hell no, it’s everyone else’s fault! I don’t know about you, but I don’t want t hear it, I just don’t care. If someone wants to wallow in their own misery, they can do it on their own. Here are some snappy comebacks that will let the complainer know they need to take their complaints elsewhere.
- Stop complaining. Everyone who died yesterday thinks you’re one lucky son of a bitch.
- I’m sorry I suck at empathizing with your first world problems.
- Yes, of course, I have time to listen to you complain about all the stupid shit I can neither help you with or do anything about.
- Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.
- You should realize that bitching about your first world problem is a first world problem.
- Thanks for your complaint. I will file it right between “Don’t give a flying f*ck”, and “sucks to be you”.
- I genuinely care about whatever you have been complaining about for the last hour.
- I wish I could put some people on mute.
- I think some people enjoy complaining almost as much as they enjoy doing nothing about it.
- You’re the stereotype of someone always complaining about stereotypes.
Say it with a cooking apron
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for the not so bright
- Top ten comebacks for unsolicited advice
- More comebacks you might like