Do you know someone who always has something to complain about? They go on about the morons they have to work with, their crazy family and of course they are never accountable for being part of the problem. Hell no, it’s everyone else’s fault!
I don’t know about you, but I don’t want t hear it, I just don’t care. If someone wants to wallow in their own misery, they can do it on their own. Here are some snappy comebacks that will let the complainer know they need to take their complaints elsewhere.
- Stop complaining. Everyone who died yesterday thinks you’re one lucky son of a bitch.
- I’m sorry I suck at empathizing with your first world problems.
- Yes, of course, I have time to listen to you complain about all the stupid shit I can neither help you with or do anything about.
- Spending today complaining about yesterday won’t make tomorrow any better.
- You should realize that bitching about your first world problem is a first world problem.
- Thanks for your complaint. I will file it right between “Don’t give a flying f*ck”, and “sucks to be you”.
- I genuinely care about whatever you have been complaining about for the last hour.
- I wish I could put some people on mute.
- I think some people enjoy complaining almost as much as they enjoy doing nothing about it.
- You’re the stereotype of someone always complaining about stereotypes.
Kanye West loves to complain
When Taylor swift accepted her MTV award for Best Female Video in 2009, Kanye charged onto the stage, grabbed the microphone, and made one big public complaint.
I’m sorry, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time! – Kanye West
Taylor, who was only a teen at the time, won the award for You Belong With Me. Talk about robbing someone of their big moment.
West loves to complain at awards shows and let people know that he’s pissed! In 2004, he walked out of the American Music Awards after losing the Best new artist of the year complaining, “I was the best new artist this year!”
Kanye has more temper tantrums than a toddler.
More top ten comeback lists you might like