Some people think they are just being proud, when in reality they come across as boastful and over the top when they brag about their every accomplishment. Even worse, are the people who are constantly showing off on Facebook. If their bragging exceeds the limit beyond which you can put up with, here are a few snappy comebacks to stop the bragger in their tracks.
- Do you ever get off Facebook long enough to live the life you keep bragging about?
- Why don’t you show more confidence and less arrogance.
- Being humble shows how confident you are, bragging only shows how insecure you pretend not to be.
- Wow, I bet you even fart glitter.
- May your life be as great as you pretend it is on Facebook.
- No matter how big your car is, how recent your car is, or how big your bank account is our graves will always be the same size. Stay humble.
- I love hearing you show off.
- I just want to let you know it’s possible to do X, and not brag about it on Facebook.
- If you are really good at something you don’t have to brag about it yourself. Other people will do that for you.
- I call bullshit!
More top ten comeback lists you might like