They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when a friend is continually copying you it can be beyond annoying. If the copycat wants to try to emulate everything you do there is nothing you can do to stop them, but you might want to stop sharing what your next move is and distance yourself.
Here are few snappy comebacks to let them know that you are on to their copycat ways.
- It’s called originality, you should try it sometime.
- Thanks for trying so hard to be just like me. I wouldn’t want to be you, either.
- Be yourself, everyone is already taken.
- Maybe if you got your own life you wouldn’t fail so miserably to trying to copy mine.
- You were born an original don’t die a copy.
- Bitch, don’t copy my style.
- Be yourself, an original is always worth more than a copy.
- You can copy me but you can’t be me.
- You can copy all you want but you’ll always be one step behind.
- Live up to your own potential instead of copying someone else’s
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for for frenemies
- Top ten comebacks for crazy family
- More comebacks you might like