If you have ever had someone meddle in your life you know how frustrating it can be! Interfering parents and friends can cause serious problems in your life and relationships. Clearly, these individuals have boundary issues and they need to learn to be respectful and back off.
Here are some snappy comebacks to let the meddler know you they need to stop interfering immediately.
- Maybe you should get your own life and stop interfering in mine.
- Next time I need an unsolicited and uninformed opinion I will know where to go.
- If you’re not feeding me, F&#%ing me or putting the roof over my head, it’s really none of your business.
- Remember when I asked for your opinion? Me neither.
- My life, my mistakes, my choices. Not your business!
- My business isn’t your business. Unless you’re my thong, don’t be up my ass.
- If you are going to have opinions about my life than I can assume you will be paying some of my bills.
- You must have everything in your life figured out because you obviously have time to meddle in mine.
- It’s never too late to shut up and mind your own business.
- You can tell whose miserable in their own life because they have nothing better to do than meddle in yours!
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for a know it all
- What to say to a nosy person
- To read more answers to rude comments click here.