Customer service reps put up with rude and annoying customers all day, every day. Do you think customer service reps get annoyed, hell ya! Here are a few things customer service reps really wish they could actually say to the complaining customer.
- Thank you for calling. Now get off my line so I can tell my co-workers what a moron you are.
- Have a nice day… somewhere else!
- Before you tell me what you think, first you should know I don’t care.
- Thanks for your complaint. I will file it right between “Don’t give a flying f*ck”, and “sucks to be you”.
- I would like to see things from your point of view but I can’t seem to get my head that far up my ass.
- Hold the line, while I try to find someone who cares.
- Where’s your off button?
- The customer is always right? Sometimes the customer is just an asshole.
- You go girl, and don’t come back!
- Shhh, that’s the sound of nobody caring what you think.
More comebacks you might like
- Top ten comebacks for a know it all
- Top ten comebacks for rude strangers
- To read more answers to rude comments click here.