In life you’ll encounter controlling people who are manipulative and difficult to deal with. Being controlling is their issue; they were that way before you showed up on the scene.
Here are some snappy comebacks to let the controlling person know that you are not interested in being controlled or told what to do.
- If I was meant to be controlled I’d come with a remote.
- You. Cut out that egocentric control bullshit now.
- I’m sorry that the control freak in you activates the psycho bitch in me.
- There is nothing wrong with being a control freak if your controlling your words, behaviour and attitude.
- I’m going to need you to turn down your psycho for just a bit.
- I find it curious how people who have no self-control and respect for your feelings are the same people who demand self-control for you.
- Everyone has a right to an opinion, and I have a right not to listen to it.
- Go find someone else to control because you are not controlling me.
- When you try to control everything you enjoy nothing.
- People often forget that it is your own choice of how you want to spend the rest of your life.
More comebacks you might like
- Top ten comebacks for complainers
- Top ten comebacks for fake friends
- To read more answers to rude comments click here.