Do you know someone who has double standards and demands they are treated a certain way, yet they do the complete opposite. It can be hard to win with this type of manipulative person; here are a few comebacks to let them know you are on to their nasty ways.
- Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot but not for me to point it out.
- Oh, you’re mad at me for doing that, but if you did it that would be OK…
- The only thing worse than a liar is a liar who is also a hypocrite.
- Oh, how double standard of you.
- So what you’re saying is you don’t like me treating you the way you treat me. How interesting.
- Don’t get mad when I pull a you on you.
- If you state your opinion it’s free speech, but if I state mine it’s hate and intolerance. Right…
- No, of course I don’t think you are a total hypocrite for preaching about the same shit you are guilty of doing…
- If I treated you the way you treat me you would hate me.
- I’m sorry, double standards don’t work for me.
More comebacks you might like
- Top ten ways to say no
- Top ten comebacks for rude strangers
- To read more answers to rude comments click here.