When a friend is going through a break up it can be tricky to find the right words to say. You never know if they are going to get back together and then you look like the bad guy having made insulting comments. Here are a few things to say that offer support but shouldn’t get you in too much trouble.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because that asshole is going to be someone else’s problem.
- Sometimes a knight in shining armor turns out to be a loser in tin foil
- Relationships are a lot like algebra. Sometimes you look at your ex and wondered why?
- If life can remove someone you never dreamed of losing, it can replace them with someone you never dreamed of having.
- If you can love the wrong person that much, imagine how much you can love the right one
- Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you
- Getting back with your ex is like taking a shower and putting your dirty underwear back on.
- There is no reason to stay if there is a good reason to go.
- You need to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve.
- The first step to getting what you want is having the courage to get rid f what you don’t want.
More comebacks you might like