Manipulators try to achieve their goals by persuading others to do what they want by indirectly influencing someone else’s behavior or actions. A manipulative person can take a real toll on your life. Here are a few snappy comebacks you can say to let the manipulator know you are on to them.
- If I was meant to be controlled I’d come with a remote.
- Sociopath, narcissist, pathological liar, manipulator: I am not calling you names. I am describing you.
- When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there in case it needs help.
- Selfish…delusional… manipulative and hypocritical. OMG I can’t believe you are still single.
- Go away, I’m allergic to manipulative people.
- I’m still trying to decide if you are a sociopath who means well or a master manipulative douche bag.
- You. Cut out that egocentric manipulative bullshit now.
- Thanks for reminding me why I don’t feel guilty that I can’t stand you.
- You should really stop concerning yourself with my business and worry about your horrible personality and petty manipulative ways.
- Wait, come back. You forgot your bullshit.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for controlling people
- Top ten comebacks for someone with double standards
- More comebacks you might like