It can be pretty repulsive when someone reveals too much information and divulges personal information about their sex life, bathroom habits or anything else the listener thinks is disgusting. Here are some snappy comebacks to shut them up and let them know you are not interested in the intricate details of their life.
- Don’t share your problems with others. 20 % don’t care and 80% of the people are glad you have them.
- Everything doesn’t need to be talked about.
- The less you reveal the more people can wonder.
- Thanks for over sharing the disgusting details of your medical procedures on Facebook
- I’m sorry the concept of over share eludes you!
- I’ve stopped listening, why haven’t you stopped talking?
- Too much information! Some personal thoughts are best left unsaid.
- Be careful who you share your information with. Only a few really care and the rest only listen because they want something to gossip about.
- If you ran as much as your mouth did, you’d be in awesome shape.
- Life is much easier when you’re not complaining, worrying or stressing about drama.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for nosy people
- Top ten comebacks for people who interfere in your life
- More comebacks you might like