If you are out and about and someone sends a couple of insults your way, you may be temporarily lost for words. It is always helpful to have a few great counter comebacks in your back pocket, so you are ready to battle at any moment.
Comebacks are kind of like verbal warfare, and there is an art form to be able to quickly whip up an awesome clever response. To deliver an even better insult you need to possess a quick wit and be pretty damn smart. if you don’t possess those traits we can help you out.
If you are always picked on for a certain thing like your weight, be prepared with a few comebacks if someone calls you fat. Practice saying the comebacks until they just roll off your tongue.
If someone slays you with a comeback, here are a few counter comebacks say as a response.
Top Ten Counter Comebacks
- I can eat alphabet soup and shit out a better reply than that.
- I’ve heard smarter things from a schizophrenic with Tourette’s.
- Your death with probably be caused by being sarcastic at the wrong time.
- Quit trying to be a smart ass when you are just an ass.
- How long did it take you to come up with that one?
- No. No. I am listening; it just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- I bet you were up all night trying to come up that one.
- You’re like a hemorrhoid, a pain the ass who won’t go away.
- Your village called. They said they lost their idiot.
- You’re comeback was so stupid it didn’t even comeback.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
Chris Rock needed a few good counter comebacks growing up
Chris Rock certainly needed to be prepared with a few counter comebacks when he was growing up in Brooklyn.
At age 13, Chris’ mom wanted him to go a better school outside of their neighborhood. He had to take several buses to get to Brooklyn, Bensonhurst, where he was the old black student a white high school. Most of the students at Chris’ school were of Italian descent.
He suffered verbal taunts and weekly beatings from the others students. Chris needed to use his quick wit to survive in his new school to make friends and ultimately survive the bullying.
Chris developed a lot of quick wit and went on to become one of the top-ranked comedians in America. They have even made a sitcom about his life called Everybody Hates Chris.
Got any comments, questions or tips for dealing with counter comebacks? Share them in the comments below.