Life can be very challenging and all of us get down from time to time. There’s nothing worse than seeing a friend or a loved one in pain and feeling down. Here are a few things you can say to try and cheer them up.
- Don’t ruin a good day thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go.
- Not to spoil the ending for you but everything is going to be OK.
- You will never be truly happy if you keep holding on to things that make you sad.
- Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to feel sad.
- If you are in the wrong story, leave!
- Chuck it in the f*ck it bucket and move on.
- Focus on the things you can change and let go of the things you can’t.
- There is no reason to look back when you have so much to look forward to.
- At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not your life.
- Some days you have to create your own sunshine.
More comebacks you might like
(Visited 877 times, 1 visits today)