We have all been taught we shouldn’t talk about people behind their backs, but some people can’t seem to help themselves and constantly talk negatively about others. Do you have a friend who gossips about you or other people? If you get tired of being contaminated by their poison, and want the person to stop, here are a few things you can say to let the gossip know that you don’t want any part of it.
- If you have a problem with me, tell me, not everyone else.
- It doesn’t bother me that you talk about me behind my back. What bothers me is you don’t get all your facts right.
- What’s that? You heard a bunch of shit about me from someone who hates me? That shit MUST be true!
- If it’s not your story to tell don’t tell it.
- I never judge someone by the opinion of another.
- If you didn’t hear it with your own ears, or see it with your own eyes. Don’t invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!
- Rumours, carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by the ignorant.
- Those who gossip to you will gossip about you.
- Rumours, I found cut so much about myself didn’t’ even know
- If it doesn’t involve you it shouldn’t concern you.
More comebacks you might like