It can be disappointing when something you have been working towards doesn’t work out as planned. You can’t always change the situation, but you certainly can control your reaction to the situation.
Here are a few kind words you can say to someone who is upset with an outcome.
- Sometimes your plans don’t work out because god has better ones.
- Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
- When nothing goes right… go left.
- When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not change your decision to get there.
- Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit.
- Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.
- Sometimes things fall apart so better things can fall into place.
- Failure s nothing more than a chance to revise your strategy.
- Just stick with it… What seems hard now, will one day be your warm up.
- When things don’t work out it is never a failure but always a lesson.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- What to say when someone criticizes your dreams
- Top ten comebacks for judgmental people
- More comebacks you might like