When people are considering a break up they may come to you for advice or a shoulder to cry on. It is important to find the right thing to say, so someone doesn’t blame you for their choice later on. Here are a few positive and fair things you can say that you won’t regret in the future.
What to say to someone considering a break up
- One of the hardest things in life is whether to try harder or to walk away.
- You will never find the right person if you never let go of the wrong one.
- Somewhere someone is looking for exactly what you have to offer.
- Don’t ask why someone keeps hurting you, ask why you keep letting them.
- Girls put up with a lot of bullshit, women move on.
- Sometimes love gone wrong is actually life gone right.
- There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or closing the book.
- If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave!
- Ending is better than pending.
- If you can’t figure out where you stand with someone it might be better to stop standing and start walking.
More comebacks you might like
- What to say to someone going through a break up
- Top ten comebacks for your ex
- To read more answers to rude comments click here.