At some point in our life, we all go through difficult times and we need some cheering up. Here are some kind words to support someone who is going through a challenging time.
- Don’t give up, you still have a couple of mother f**kers to prove wrong.
- If you want something you have never had, you have to do something you have never done.
- Problems are not stop signs, they’re guidelines.
- Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded there.
- You’re not a mess you’re brave for trying.
- Hard work beats talent when talent does not work hard.
- If a door doesn’t open it’s because it’s not your door.
- The struggle your in today is developing the strength that you are going to need tomorrow.
- All flowers grow through dirt.
- It does not matter how slow you go as long as you don’t stop.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for for frenemies
- What to say to someone who cares what people think
- More kind words in difficult situations
(Visited 1,434 times, 4 visits today)