Top ten comebacks for people who have an inflated sense of self importance
Urban Dictionary describes someone who is self important as, “a person who overestimates their own importance and exhibits arrogant or pompous behavior.” Do you know somebody who thinks they are ever so important or makes everything about themselves? If you get a little tired of their self centred attitude, try out a few of these comebacks.
- I’m pretty sure the earth revolves around the sun, not you!
- Congratulations on your uncanny ability to take something that is not at all about you and make it all about you.
- Does my complete lack of interest in your existence conflict with your delusions of self-
- Opps! I forgot the world revolves around you. How silly of me.
- Yes, everything in the world is about YOU and ONLY you! I don’t know anyone else and wouldn’t post anything unless it was about you!
- Newsflash! You might want to get over yourself. Everyone else has.
- I am not a psychiatrist but I am fairly certain you suffer from an overestimated self importance.
- I’m sorry it’s not all about you. Maybe next time cupcake.
- Sorry, putting up with your shit is not on my to do list today.
- If you were as important as you think you are you would be a lot quieter.
- You need to eat some humble pie and get over yourself.
- You’re a self-important little runt who is desperate for attention.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- What to say to someone going through a hard time
- Top ten comebacks for people who bother you
- More comebacks you might like
Get snappy comebacks delivered to your inbox
Got any comments, questions or tips for dealing for dealing with a self important person? Share them in the comments below.