A backstabber will pretend to be your best friend to your face and then turn around and badmouth you behind your back. Whatever the reason behind this two faced kind of behavior, you need to get this person out of your life so they can do as little as little damage as possible.
Evan had been with his girlfriend for three months and they were happy together. His friend Kato took a photo of Evan and another girl working on a project together at the school library.
Kato told Evan’s girlfriend that something was going on between the two of them because Kato was into Evan’s girlfriend. Luckily the girl didn’t dump him but Evan sure turned around and dumped his backstabbing friend.
People may have different reasons for being backstabbers, it doesn’t really matter. When people show you who they are believe them.
If you want to let the backstabber know that you are on to their two faced ways, here a few great things to say.
What to say to a backstabber
- Oh youre talking to me, I thought you only talked behind my back
- Mean people don’t bother me a bit. Mean people who disguise themselves as nice people bother me a WHOLE LOT.
- When you said you had my back I didn’t realize you meant for a place to store you r knife.
- While you were talking about me behind my back, feel free to bend down and kiss my ass.
- If you don’t have the decency to say something to my face, then keep your mouth shut. Grow up or grow a set of balls
- If you are gonna be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.
- Don’t tell me what they said about me, tell me why they felt so comfortable saying it around you.
- You’re the kind of person who as stabs in the back and then asks why they’re bleeding.
- I’d rather have an enemy who hates me than a friend who secretly pus me down.
- Oh I’m sorry, did my back hurt your knife?
More top ten comeback lists you might like