Have you ever met anyone who seems to be offended by every little thing? Being around someone who is easily offended is beyond annoying and can take the joy out of any social situation. If you get fed up with someone trying to control your language and speech and acting like they are superior and PC (politically correct), here are a few things you can say.
What to say to someone who gets offended easily
- It must be exhausting getting offended by everything.
- I would like to apologize to anyone I haven’t offended. I am sure I will get to you shortly.
- Sorry for the mean accurate things I said.
- You find it offensive. That’s funny. That’s why I am’ happier than you.
- I’m offended by how easily you’re offended!
- In time, I’m sure I’ll offend everyone I know.
- Oh, I offended you with my opinion, you should see the ones I keep to myself.
- Announcing “I’m offended” is basically telling the world you can’t control your own emotions, so everyone else should do it for you.
- Just because you’re offended, doesn’t mean you’re right.
- I did not mean to offend you… that was just a bonus.
- Top ten comebacks for people who won’t respect boundaries
- Top ten comebacks for verbal bullies
- More comebacks you might like