Every office has that one lazy coworker who is happy to screw the pooch and not get any work done. If you are the kind of person who goes above and beyond, you probably end up having to do extra work to compensate. Even worse, you’re boss doesn’t even see that that you’re coworker is a lazy git. If you want to say something to the slacker, here are a few humorous things you can to get your point across.
- Don’t mistake my efficiency as meaning that i want to have your job too.
- If there was an award for laziness you would probably send someone to go pick it up for you.
- Oh, you can do my job? Funny, I haven’t seen you do yours just yet.
- Pretending to look busy on a Friday is the hardest work you do all week.
- I’m not asking you for a favor… I’m telling you to do your job.
- Sorry, I wasn’t aware that “lazy f*ck” is part of your job description. I will be more considerate next time I ask for something.
- Oh, that task isn’t in your job description? Well dealing with your bullshit isn’t in mine.
- Your out of office reply is responding to more emails than you ever do.
- Have a seat, standing there watching everyone else work all day must be exhausting!
- I’d ask you to go f*ck yourself, but you would probably reverse delegate that to me too.
More comebacks you might like