The worst part of being thje older sibling is you are always getting blamed for stuff, even if it isn’t your fault. Parents always seem to take the side of the younger child, even if they start and argument or are to blame. If you are fed up with getting a raw deal, and are getting blamed for everything, try out a few of these comebacks on your folks. Your parents probably won’t appreciate you using these comebacks, but hopefully they will start realizing you are getting treated unfairly.
- Oh, you’re mad at me for doing that, but if x did it that would be OK.
- Getting in an argument with you is like getting arrested. Everything I say, can and will be used against me.
- I am not arguing. I am explaining why I am correct.
- I’m sorry that you found my normal behaviour highly inappropriate.
- Why is it acceptable for X to act like an idiot, but it is not acceptable for me to point it out.
- So what you’re saying is you don’t like me treating my sibling the way they treat me. How interesting.
- Blaming me for everything is not going to help.
- What now? I assume I am going to be accused of being guilty of something.
- No really, it’s adorable when you blame everyone but yourself. (to your sibling).
This post was created for and requested by Caleb.
More top ten comeback lists you might like