A girl named Nina has been screen shotting everything I put on my snap chat story, she sends my posts to people who hate me so that they see what I am up to. Please give me advice on what to say to her.
I am not sure if the person who is doing this is someone who is in your circle of friends. You want to tell the person to stop, and if they don’t you should block them for your social media account.
Below are a few things you can say to get your point across without making
the situation explosive.
See if any of the responses below work for you.
- Stop sending screen shots of my Snapchat posts to people. I can’t for the life of me imagine why you would think that they would be interested in what I am doing. I’m sure they have better things to do with their time.
- Stop sending my social media to people. If yo are on my page looking for gossip you should find something better to do.
- Stop forwarding my Snapchat posts to people. Why don’t you focus on your own life instead of watching every move I’m making.
If the person doesn’t stop after you speak with them, you should block them from your account. The individual doing this is obviously not somebody who can be trusted, even if they stop doing this you should distance yourself from them as much as possible. What you don’t want is to make the situation bigger than it is and create a war.
Wishing you the best,
Ask a question
Do you need help with a comeback or a difficult situation? Submit a question to Bryn via our on
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for mean girls
- Top ten comebacks you can use at school
- More comebacks you might like