Do you know someone who seems to make everything about them no matter what you say. If you mention something about you they bring it back to themselves, if you talk politics you listen endlessly to their opinion. Yep, self centered people can be damn annoying.
If you get tired of the person who needs to suck the energy out of the room, use one of our snappy comebacks below and give them a taste of reality.
Top ten comebacks
- Thanks for listening to my problems and making it all about you.
- Oh yes, ignore everything I just said, let’s make it all about you.
- You must be exhausted from talking about yourself all day.
- You’re like a bag of pampers, self absorbed and full of shit.
- Funny, I just got back from the centre of the universe and I didn’t’ see you anywhere.
- Please tell me less about yourself.
- My status is not about you. I do have other things going on in my life.
- Sorry you just found out the universe doesn’t revolve around you. Let me pour you a tall glass of get over it.
- Oh, I’m sorry I forgot I only exist when you need something.
- Get over yourself, not everyone wants to be you.
More comebacks you might like