Do you have someone in your life who continually seems to piss off everyone around them? Maybe somebody who doesn’t care about other people’s feelings, or always acts like a jerk and loves to stir up drama.
Dealing with such a toxic individual can be exhausting, challenging and is a complete waste of your energy. Life is short, try not to waste your time and energy on people who are constantly creating problems.
Gavin was in science class and the students were partnering up for a science fair project. Before he could find someone else to partner with, Reed cornered him and asked him to be his partner.
Reed was a very hard individual to like and was in need of an attitude adjustment. He wouldn’t do the work that he was assigned to do on the project, but he would edit Gavin’s work, even though he had poor English. He thought he was superior to others and would walk into the school in front of people he was walking with, he talked down to others as if he was intellectually superior.
He was a basically a turd, but he was a toxic turd that Gavin had to work with to get a good mark on the science fair. Gavin decided that he didn’t want to just win the battle he wanted to win the war. When Reed acted like a turkey he would say things like, “Did you mean to be so rude?” Once the group project was over, Gavin distanced himself from Reed and refused to partner with him again.
If you have had enough of somebody’s annoying behaviour, and you are tired of the disrespect, try one of our great comebacks below.
Top ten comebacks for someone who pisses you off
- Thank you for making me so angry that every time I open my mouth it appears I have Tourette’s syndrome.
- The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes.
- You are multi-talented. You can talk, annoying and irritate me all that the same time!
- I didn’t mean to push your buttons. I was just looking for mute.
- Revenge is not in my plans… You’ll fuck yourself on your own.
- If you are going to be a turd go lay in the yard.
- Sometimes I look at you and wonder… Why you no one has hit you with a brick.
- I am 97 percent sure you don’t like me. But I am a 100 percent sure I don’t care.
- Did your brain take a laxative because there is a lot of shit coming out of your mouth?
- Just knowing that I have successfully pissed you off again, makes my day.
More comebacks you might like
- Top ten comebacks for backstabbers
- Top ten comebacks for unsolicited advice
- Read more comebacks to insults
Get snappy comebacks delivered to your inbox
* indicates required
Got any comments, questions or tips for dealing with someone who pisses off everyone around them? Share them in the comments below.