Urban Dictionary defines a social justice warrior as, “An individual that is defined by their constant attacking or addressing of anything they find inappropriate offensive or triggering in their eyes. People that promote and address the social issues that truly matter on social media should be applauded, but social justice warriors are in a league of their own. They repeatedly bash any content (even if its innocent) and aggressively call for the downfall of the person who carelessly offended them.”
Schools in Canada, US and the UK are full of social justice warriors who meltdown when someone doesn’t share their point of view or they don’t get their own way. The snowflake culture has an arrogant, dictatorial attitude towards their peers thinking they have the right to dictate exactly how others should live.
If you get tired of being preached to by an social justice warrior, try one of our snappy comebacks below and give them something to meltdown about.
Top Ten Comebacks for social justice warriors
- If you’re trying to improve the world, you should start with yourself. Nothing needs more help than you do.
- I’m sorry to have to tell you this buttercup, but my rights don’t end where your feelings begin.
- I didn’t believe in climate change until Trump got in and all of the snowflakes started melting.
- When you enter the real world it won’t cater to your whiny, entitled attitude like your liberal arts teacher does.
- Many people don’t know this, but it’s possible to hear something you don’t agree with and just simply move on with your life.
- There are two kinds of people in this world: people who care what you think, and people like me.
- There seems to be a lot of organized bullying by rich white girls who pretend to be victims.
- You’re not a social justice warrior, you’re an ‘asocial “Just Us” Warrior.
- I don’t always pick on snowflakes, but when I do it’s because a microaggression triggered my masculinity.
More comebacks you might like
- Top ten comebacks for judgmental people
- Top ten comebacks for unsolicited advice
- Read more comebacks to insults
Get snappy comebacks delivered to your inbox
* indicates required