Do you know someone who always seems to feel sorry for him or herself? You try to help them out by giving advice that is never used or accepted? It can get a little frustrating listening to someone complain when they are not willing to change. If you get tired of constantly listening to a pity party, you may find these comebacks useful.
- Cry yourself a river, Build yourself a bridge, and get over it!
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading the last one.
- Put on your big girl panties and get over it.
When shit happens, turn it into fertilizer!
If we all threw our problem in a pile and we saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
- Oh, boo hoo, your life is so hard. Maybe some kids in Africa will send you some money.
- There better be a damn good gift bag when your pity party is over.
- Would you like some cheese with that whine?
- I feel sorry for myself having to hear how sorry you feel for yourself.
- I’d love to attend your pity party but I’m allergic to whine.
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- What to say to someone going through a hard time
- Top ten comebacks for people who bother you
- More comebacks you might like