Are you ever overwhelmed with the urge to tell someone to shut up? Some people monopolize conversations, stopping any one else from getting a word in. Often the conversation hog doesn’t get to the point or goes off on tangents driving their listeners crazy.
If you can’t take it anymore, here are a few things you can say to let the windbag know that you have had enough.
- Some people just lack the ability to realize that everyone in the room wants them to shut up.
- You sound so sexy, when you’re not talking.
- You would be much more likable if it wasn’t for that hole in your mouth that noise comes out of.
- You know what’s funny. Not you, so shut up.
- It’s never too late to shut up and mind your own business.
- I love the sound you make when you shut up.
- If I wanted to listen to an asshole I’d fart.
- It’s time to shut up. If I wanted your opinion all of the time I would have married you.
- In case you didn’t see the look I just gave you. Shut up!
- Remember that time you shut the f*uck up? Me neither
Say it with a T-shirt
More top ten comeback lists you might like
- Top ten comebacks for know it alls
- Top ten comebacks for mean
Get snappy comebacks delivered to your inbox* indicates required