Why are mean girls so mean? There is nothing worse than a mean girl with a bunch of followers who can’t think for themselves, who go around terrorizing others and making their lives miserable. It seems like some of these mean girls have nothing better to do than sit around and create drama.
Use one of our snappy comebacks next time you encounter a mean girl.
- You don’t like drama? Funny how your name comes up as executive producer on every single episode around you!
- What else do you do in your spare time other than sit around and think of the past and trying to start drama?
- You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll pencil in some time to cry about it later . Right now, I’m busy enjoying my life.
- Congratulations on your ability to create drama out of absolutely nothing.
- I love when you blame everyone around you for being dramatic and starting problems. However, I see one common denominator, you!
- Thanks for reminding me why I don’t feel guilty that I can’t stand you.
- You should really stop concerning yourself with my business and worry about your horrible personality and petty manipulative ways.
- Is your drama going to have an intermission soon? I’ve got shit to do.
- Before you judge me, make sure you’re perfect.
- I didn’t mean to push your buttons. I was just looking for mute.
Kylie Jenner has experienced bullying from mean girls
Kylie Jenner shared via Snapchat that she had been bullied since she was 9 years old. “I think that I’ve done a really great job at handling all of this. But there’s bullies everywhere. This isn’t a pity party though … This is so that others with bullies out there know that you’re not alone.”