We have all met a jerk who makes every situation difficult and never realizes that they are the problem. You don’t have to try to win over the haters; after all, you are not the jerk whisperer.
Life is way too short to spend your valuable time dealing with jerks. If you can get the jerk out of your life do so as soon as possible do so, don’t waste your precious time thinking about the idiot.
If you get tired of putting up with the jerk and their nasty behavior, here are a few snappy comebacks to let them know they need to back off.
Top ten snappy comebacks for jerks
- You have the rest of your life to be a jerk, why not take today off?
- Jesus loves you but everyone thinks you’re a jerk.
- Oh, I heard you. I just don’t care.
- Remember that time you shut the f*uck up? Me neither
- The jerk store called, they’re running out of you.
- I would love to insult you but I’m afraid I wouldn’t do as well as nature did.
- You’re the reason nobody likes you.
- You’re like a hemorrhoid, a pain the ass who won’t go away.
- Your dick belongs in your pants, not your personality.
- I love the sound you make when you shut up.
Justin Timberlake had to deal with a lot of jerks in high school
Singer Justin Timberlake wasn’t so popular growing up because he preferred music to football and in the
state of Tennessee, where he grew up, that just wasn’t considered cool. He’s pretty popular with the ladies now, but he reveals he was picked on all the time at school and he had I had terrible acne and weird hair. When Justin was on the Ellen Dengeneres show he said, “The thing about life … is …… is … everything … you feel makes you weird is essentially what’s gonna make you sexy as an adult…. When you’re a kid I think you try so hard to fit in and when you get older you realize that fitting in isn’t really the thing that’s more interesting…. I would not be here if I would have listened to the kids who told me I was a terrible singer and I was a sissy…. Be different.”